View Single Post
Old 12.07.2010, 02:37 AM   #5
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
you are rare. the truth of the matter most SYG folks are such haters and indy-snobs they don't even like Sonic Nurse. many folks here want SY to have played three decades worth of chordless thrash and no-wave.

I for one, also ridiculously enjoyed Rather Ripped, and the Rather Ripped tour, but most SYG folks vehemently disagreed

So this "rather ripped case" confirms what I have noticed how people acts. Most of the people wants to belong in some community and they donīt want to say their real opinions, if they have to disagree with the community persons that have strong opinions. I truly believe that in this gossip there is persons who hates Rather Ripped only because the most of the gossip members hate it.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|