View Single Post
Old 12.07.2010, 02:32 AM   #4
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Whether someone likes RR or not probably comes down to what it was that they liked about SY in the first place.

Do you mean that if you heard Sonic Youth first time at eighties or nineties, you donīt like Rather Ripped? My first album that I heard was Goo and I love also all before albums. And I love also Rather Ripped. I know there is many fans that donīt want their favorite bands doesnīt change at all. I think that attitude is very boring. It would have been very boring if for example Dead Kennedys had made fresh fruit many times. Of course you donīt have to like all the albums youīre favourite band has made. But to me itīs very important that bands made what they want, not what their fans wants.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|