View Single Post
Old 10.04.2012, 07:19 AM   #1857
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, great game! Dortmund really should've won but, as you say, Hart was really world class last night. Man City's saviour for sure. And yeah, Balotelli's penalty was pure class (although arguable in terms of whether it should've been awarded in the first place, and Dortmund should've been two or three goals up by that point anyway.

Mancini has to take the blame for City's leaky defence: tampering with the Kompany-Lescot pairing that was so strong last year. They'll struggle to qualify for the next phase of the CL and if they don't I can't see Mancini being there next season - and if they don't improve in the Prem they'll probably have to win the CL outright for him to stay in charge. I like Mancini but I'm not convinced he's good enough to bring the level of success the City owners now expect.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|