View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 01:51 PM   #2508
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Schalke game.

ah yes. alaba shone. he's always been one of my favorite players since last year (this year he started the season injured/out so it's good to see him back in form).

good to see robben/gomez start as they had been as of late spending a lot of time on the bench with mandzukic/mueller starting. which is awesome i think, to have so many options-- mandzukic has been getting better since he started as well.

in schalke's defense however they were missing key players such as huntelaar and affelay and farfan (the lack of attackers prolly made it easy for alaba to move up). plus they have some kind of coach problem. so they weren't such good competition.

but i'm stoked about seeing bayern play arsenal next week.

======

today, not sure about whether to catch PSG/Valencia or Juve/Celtic live. first world problems!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|