View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 04:25 AM   #13306
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Just search it up on Pirate Bay, alan. You'll need to google up some subtitles though.

8/10

Masterful framing, brilliant use of depth of field, wisely creative editing, and a lot of people getting their faces busted in. It took me a second to find this film's rhythm, but I'm very glad that I did. However, I still wasn't too big on this film's plot, and didn't find it all-too engaging. Which is a shame, since this is truly a well-made flick. I saw the ending coming from a mile away, but it was beautifully handled. I think my favorite visual from the film was the man in the wheelchair gazing out into the roaring ocean. That was cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
was that REALLY supposed to be bob dylan, played by the darth vader kid? HE WAS HORRIBLE. I don't think they ever said "bob dylan" by name, he was just some guy with a harmonica and an acoustic guitar. First of all, was he really that big of a dickhead in real life during this time period? Second of all,c ould have they have chosen a worse actor to portray him? Just embarassing.

Yea, Hayden Christensen is easily one of the worst actors I've ever seen. His performances are always so goddamn stiff. I can't understand how anyone can tolerate him.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|