View Single Post
Old 10.19.2014, 02:21 PM   #2
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the trailer and read a bit about this whole thing

I think the guy is just a shlock artist with no imagination who can't come up with an original idea so he goes for the cheap press

the argument about do video games encourage violence has been an issue for going as far back as well, before me for sure, but I do remember the Mortal Kombat stuff very well, a friend had it on SNES which had no blood and the gory fatalities cut out, Nintendo responding to customer demand had the whole gory stuff for MK2

Video games do seem to intensify and focus rage, that much i do know, most of creeps are already maladjusted and borderline anyways, just now they can find others to have their circle jerk of dead virtual prostitues

The issue that is really concerning is all those young hetero males who are seriously becoming a real concern treating women online, finding their info and threatening them and their families

the correlation of the increase of this highly misogynistic culture and their tech savvy skills is extremely dangerous and seems the likely conclusion is someone will get killed over this
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|