View Single Post
Old 05.28.2013, 09:25 AM   #36560
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^^^^THIS

glorious fucking weekend

all the best!

We had a fantastic weekend.

Went out to eat great Mexican food two nights. Sang a George Jones kareaokee duet with my ten year old daughter.

My wife took our daughter to the American Girl Doll store and meet a friend. The friend ended up spending the rest of the weekend with us......our daughter really enjoy that. Our 19 year old daughter did some fishing catching a mess of catfish.

Enjoyed spending lots of time with my dad and watched some NBA playoff games.

We smoked / grilled a big azz ham and brisket.

Lot's of swimming and we have the redness to prove it!

The weather was a little cooler than normal due to overcast skies Saturday and Sunday, but yesterday was full on sun! When the sun comes out, so do the bikinis

Lots of crap, some good and a whole lot of southern country music. Boaters love "live Kid Rock." Heard most of Scorpions, 'Black Out' being played from a boat.

Good to be home and fortunate to be off from work until Thursday night. So many things need attention around the house, like a slow leak in the backyard......guess it's time to start digging.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|