View Single Post
Old 07.02.2007, 05:09 PM   #17
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Trying to help everyone out?
who died and made you GOD???
What the fuck are you rambling about?
Quote:
why have a specific Dino Jr. thread on a SY forum, and rule out all others? other than both bands are mutual friends
Because everyone here that aren't Dinosaur Jr fans are shitting bricks everytime a new one comes up. Not everyone is a fan. Like I said, I'm trying to help.
Quote:
but how does SY have any bearing about discussing J's best guitar solos?
It doesn't, this is Non-Sonic Sounds. Are you sure you don't have some mental instability of some kind?
Quote:
couldn't this type of thing easily exist within one of the Dinosaur Jr. websites (i know chats exist there) if you find it so important to have a thread like this doesn't that make more logical sense?
Couldn't that be said of every band that's discussed here other than Sonic Youth? Seems like it would defeat the purpose of this entire Non-Sonic Sounds subforum.

Quote:
btw, i ain't a newbie... so blast away bitches.
I'm certainly not against this "idea" but rather how its being "projected"...
i hate people who think they need to direct themselves to others like the above.
The air of superiority was more or less a joke. Thanks for catching that.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|