View Single Post
Old 01.19.2016, 11:56 PM   #101
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
By the way, I've always really liked this weirdass 1940's-Batman-cowl-goes-biblical one as far as alt covers for Yeezus go. It just creeps me out and I love it.

I also did this minimal (and somehow official) cartoon art that was featured on the iTunes version of the album. This totally could have worked on a har copy release, and would have been great for the vinyl.

Then there's this one, obviously done by someone Fucking around with a geometric photo app. It definitely needs some workshopping, but it's a cool idea.

REALLY hoping he doesn't just use the Al Day art from the abandoned "So Help Me God" as the album cover this time around. But whatever happens, my body is in a perpetual state of low frequency vibration in anticipation for this album.

As I said time and time again, with increasing frustration, as 2014 and 2015 slogged on by, I have been so excited for this release that almost everything else (except for Syro of course), felt like little more than a consolation prize. I am so fucking excited, I feel like I'm aging in reverse, back to my first Christmas.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|