View Single Post
Old 06.14.2015, 11:26 PM   #47
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Any thoughts on a name? I feel like a name, a platform (tumblr, blogger, Wordpress), and an intro paragraph explaining the purpose and mission is probably the starting point. If we all run off and look at our noise collections chances are there will be significant overlap, so maybe people could toss out ideas they have for things they could contribute.

Maybe one person wants to research and write about labels and imprints. Maybe someone else wants to do Número group style historical articles about forgotten artists, telling their story in serial entries.

Maybe someone wants to cover only cassettes... Know what I'm saying?

Also, if anyone has a specific region of the US that they think they'd be interested in focusing on, speak up. I'd be comfortable with Pacific Northwest shit, having spent a great deal of time in that area, and having some long lasting contacts who are still part of the greater musical ecosystem.

So... Yeah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|