View Single Post
Old 01.30.2015, 12:21 AM   #28
>TNS<
little trouble girl

>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses>TNS< kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i almost missed this! you live there too?

yep I live there. I was in the netherlands for 4 years but I returned to greece in 2014.

My first impression when I returned was that the 4-5 years of extreme austerity have almost destroyed the fabric of the country, so to speak.

Syriza is not 'radical leftists'. Perhaps they are radical in the current neoliberal lean-and-mean atmosphere of zero-hours contracts, reduction of the welfare state and concentration camps for the immigrants. Their politics is just social-democratic.

ANEL are populists and quite ridiculous.

if the new government gives 'naturalisation rights' to the 2nd generation of immigrants (that's what they say they will do) it will be a major positive development for thousands of young people here. So far the laws regarding that are totally absurd.

What will happen next remains to be seen.
>TNS< is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|