Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 11:54 AM   #164
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I forgot about this:

One day I slept at a friend o' mine (Alice) house. house has a living room/kitchen/bathroom and studio on first floor, and bedrooms/bathroom on the second floor, it's a quite big house and a bit isolated from the rest of the neighborhood (there's another family living in the "other half" of the house, but they were on vacation).

Alice went to bed earlier than me and his boyfriend (who went to his house to sleep), and she was sleeping in her parents' bed and I slept in her room. She has a black labrador, and she (the dog) always comes upstairs and sleeps on the floor beside the bed.

So, yeh, I was sleeping like a baby when I felt something jumping over me, I was kinda frightened, but figured it had to be Eco (the bitch. yes, the dog.), so I turned on the light and she was there trembling like a leaf in the wind and looking at me kinda scared.
So I thought something was wrong, like thieves in the house or something, grabbed a metal ruler (yeah, lame weapon, but there was nothing useful in her bedroom) and went to the stairs to get to the ground floor (nothing seemed wrong on the second floor, no noises, no lights, nothing). Eco followed me but didn't come down the stairs, she just sat at the top of the ramp looking at me. "weird" , I thought, and I went down slowly slowly, opened every door, checked every room, nothing wrong, went back upstairs. Dog still there, still like a statue.
I went back to my bedroom, and the dog followed me and jumped on the bed. I took a look at the watch, 2.50 am.

turned off the light. back to sleep.
suddenly, I woke up hearing voices and noises, EVERY FUCKIN' tv in the house turned on at the same time, exactly 3 am, and there was one in my room and one in the room the girl was sleeping in, she woke up too and came out the room like nothing happened and said "I must have fallen asleep while watching tv". I said "eeerm, kinda". I went downstairs, dog wouldn't move from my bed, tv was on there too, channel 0, static.
went to the room she was sleeping in, channel 0.
went back to "my" room, channel 0.
no more voices, no more noises.
turned off all of them.
Went to check the other tv they have (it's in a little "secret" room under the roof of the house, there's just a tv and a couch and the box with fuses. that one was off.
went back to sleep.
Now, I'm not sure about ghosts and stuff, but that was mighty weird and scary. Here comes the final part.
Exactly one month later a lightning hit the house. The fuses box in that "secret" room litterally exploded, the plastic shards flew a couple cms away from the face of the Alice's brother who was watching the tv on the couch (that room is "over" his bedroom) and went straight into the wooden door on the other side of the room, and the tv fell from the table it was on.
lots of electric stuff that was plugged in in that moment was "burnt" and never worked again. Guess what "equipment" kept on working flawlessly?

amen.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|