View Single Post
Old 09.28.2008, 02:43 AM   #9878
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
tallahassee is 330,000 for the mtro area, then halved for actual population. so fsu is plain huge. a lot of the buildings are very '70s looking, but some parts of the campus are so cute. a few of my acquaintances that go tehre are pissed that they have to learn the bus schedule to get all around cmapus.

what i know about the greek life, because i actually don't go there, sounds so boring. nothing even tacky or stereotypical to laugh at.