View Single Post
Old 03.02.2016, 02:33 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
We need more love in this country, how can you argue against that?

I like the way Chris Christie has attached himself to the bigger bully!
I didn't express a preference and indeed obviously she was pandering and posturing towards social justice issues that particularly concern me BUT it doesn't negate the reality that it was just that, pandering and posturing by going down a check list of "trending" topics and soundbyte ready buzz words.

Sure her tone was conciliatory, but are we sure of the sincerity of her intentions? Barry had all the same shit to say, what the fuck has he done for "black lives" for example??

Nothing is more ludicrous than insincerity. Indeed id rather Hillary said the truth rather thanpandering to what she knows many of us want to hear.
And to be sure, Bernie then is even WORSE a liar because he damn well knows his platform is untenable. I don't mind if he is pulling a Ralph Nader and shift the national conversation HOWEVER what is completely DISINGENUOUS is that he is manipulating people to believe thst somehow he is gonna get that done. In real world it would take GENERATIONS to implement Bernie platform, he being 74 will be DEAD long before tjen

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|