View Single Post
Old 07.20.2008, 04:47 PM   #67
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Well that's cleared that one up. Ignore Gallhammer; they're crap.

I just decided to to test T&Bs claim by listening to some stuff on Youtube. And, inevitably, he's right. They are crap. Another Japanese Rock band that I can safely ignore.

Time for me to play my "shitealiciously rubbish music taste" wank card - I like Gallhammer. I saw them live last September and thought they kicked ass.

Cantanky - re the Slits cover for "Cut" - apparently Budgie had already left the Slits by the time they came to do the cover shot for that. Well, that's his story anyway...

The Voodoo Queens were pretty great the first time I saw them (at the White Horse in Hamsptead) - good, sassy all-female garage punk. Tis a shame they soon turned into a godawful pop-metal outfit.