View Single Post
Old 02.16.2020, 11:52 PM   #79
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
symbols please correct me if I'm wrong but you're a heterosexual male so I can get if you don't understand what I'm driving at (and also don't proclaim that you do because it's really not your position to talk out of your arse on this one).

I'm not saying that he has to get up there and twerk to ariana fucking grande, I'm saying that in a perfect world queer people like myself (and for that matter every queer person I know) would at least hope that ideally the first instance of a gay candidate would in some way represent the divergent interests of queer people rather than accessorising his homosexuality while foregoing/ignoring the myriad difficulties that arise therein.

I understand that it's a stepping stone but his approach in appeasing vested interests directly contravenes the wellbeing of queer people who in a majority are marginalised by this system. I'd have no problem if he was just sucking dick behind closed doors and leaving it at that, but for him to proclaim himself a 'gay presidential candidate' should entail him actually respecting the interests of those for whom he considers himself a bastion.

it's really not your place to lecture others on those who they see fit to represent them and their interests, and I think as much is abundantly clear in the skewing of non-heterosexual voters towards sanders.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|