View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 01:01 PM   #39
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
poster: batreleaser
band: paragraphs suck
genre: obscure extreme awesome band hailing from liechtenstein in the early 94's they play extreme harsh noise kinda like an extreme version of modern wolf eyes they remind me a lot of merzbow or masonna for some reason. really dark industrial noise music with sounds of combine harvesters and metallic tools used as source of inspiration for a flow of music that never stops. i like to play it by night (around 3am) blastin it on my headphones at 100% volume. can't wait to see them at the no fun fest next year where i'll also see carlos giffoni, merzbow, masonna, wolf eyes, hair police, mouthus, lee ranaldo, thurston moore, mats gustaffson, emeralds, and kojakeheyjinamakodinitasumakodanitakuheykojisa (new adam's band)
album: commas in a coma
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|