Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 06.25.2007, 05:04 AM   #17066
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
????
didn't you read that?

Posted by Alexa on November 17, 2000 at 00:06:04:
My boyfriend has been drooling for a while know, while he sleeps this is getting to be annoying because this is messing up my sheets. It is also annoying to him. Is there anything out there to stop this? What is causing this to happen to him?

Posted by chuck on December 15, 2000 at 13:14:36:

In Reply to: Drooling while sleeping posted by Alexa on November 17, 2000 at 00:06:04:
: My boyfriend has been drooling for a while know, while he sleeps this is getting to be annoying because this is messing up my sheets. It is also annoying to him. Is there anything out there to stop this? What is causing this to happen to him?

Get married if you're going to sleep together. Ask any married guy, he'll tell you that marriage solves a lot of fluid loss problems. Here's a clue sweetie: Most men drool, belch, fart, smell bad, whiz on the floor next to the commode, whiz outside anywhere they want, don't wipe as well as women so always have "skid marks" in their briefs/boxers, hog the remote, and will never marry you if they can sleep w/ you w/out any responsibility for the consequences, especially since when you get pregnant he's gone. Note that I said when, not if. ( 99% effective birth control (the pill) means everybody gets pregnant after 100 times; 50% effective birth control (condoms) means there's a 50/50 chance you'll get pregnant every single time you do it and a guaranteed pregnancy on the 51st time). And you're worried about drool? Grow up. By the way, if you find a potential boyfriend who doesn't have most of the bad habits listed above, he probably already has a boyfriend.

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|