View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 06:03 PM   #41305
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
It is from several weeks ago that this conversation happened, but there's a chance that I'll get to lose my alcohol virginity in the next few weeks.

So, possibly, watch out for drunk Claire

---

Also, still feeling kinda sad; if you want to send me pictures of cute boys I'd appreciate that

Remember the golden rule: liquor before beer and you're in the clear, beer before liquor, you've never been sicker. Also drink plenty of water and eat something beforehand. Pace yourself also, dont let your dumb friends peer pressure you into doing shit you dont wanna do, especially since as a teen everything you guys can afford to drink inherently tastes like shit. You dont want to be hungover, trust me. Don't get blackout drunk either, slow the fuck down once you catch a good buzz.

Have fun.

And here's a cute boy:

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|