View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 12:03 PM   #20814
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i work at a post office, some guy came in complaining because he had sent a regular letter with important papers out to ghana over a month ago and it hadn't arrived yet. he waved the receipt (which only states that he paid for sendin a letter)saying that he wanted his letter back.. i tried to calm him down and explain to him that we can't track down regular mail, and that i couldn't find out where his letter was. i also told him that letters leave the post office the same day they are brought in, so we didn't have anything to do with it getting lost on the way.

he then started freaking, yelled that we never sent his letter and that we probably just threw it away, waved his receipt, yelled that he wanted his money back, and then tried to slap me in the face? this was when my boss decided to interfere, he pulled the guy away and called the cops, who agreed i had done everything i could (i even gave him a phone number so he could make a complaint).

anyway i stayed calm during all of this, but felt pretty shaky afterwards :P

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|