Thread: ///in rainbows
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2008, 08:14 PM   #71
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
In my humble opinion, the best Radiohead album since Kid A.

But if any of you guys don't like it, cool!

I'm like many who think that Radiohead's star was shining the brightest w/, "OK Computer", & "Kid A", but I'm not like many for liking "Hail To The Thief", but It does seem to me that they got rather lazy w/ this album. But, when you hear them explain what went on in the studio, you have to give them their dues for actually making the "new" songs work on record. As they have said, when trying to make "In Rainbows", the task of transfering what they had been playing live, to studio was not working out well. So, in that aspect, I dig "In Rainbows". & the reason I say "lazy" is beacuse there was hardly any new music, except "Faust Arp". Most of the album, including the extra material, had been played before. So, in that aspect, I didn't like "In Rainbows".
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|