View Single Post
Old 10.14.2007, 01:35 PM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvdWee

from the sonicology:

Drunken Butterfly:

"Since I've never actually seen this video, I direct you towards Ben Etkin's insight:

"This video was the winner of a 120 Minutes contest for fans to send in videos for any song on Dirty. It was made by an SY fan from Texas named Steven Helweg (not sure of spelling) who got to appear on the show with the band. The actual video is basically dolls made up to look like SY performing the song onstage, including drumsticks on the Thurston puppet's guitar! They also showed clips from fan vids of Swimsuit Issue (a bunch of shirtless men) and Nic Fit (someone running around in a field, then holding up a flaming stuffed animal). This video was shown at absolute most once after initial broadcast. This was all back in 1992, but I'm pretty sure that's how it went. I also remember SY talking about a releasing a compilation of the best entries, but that never happened, I don't know if this was ever released in any way. Hope this helps." "

good change it was send in for the same program, but aired later...?

This one for Drunken Butterfly is a bonus extra on Corporate Ghost.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|