View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 03:12 AM   #41
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
19:30 is written on the ticket. I usually feel better when I arrive 15 minutes earlier, but it always seemed to me that everybody was late, well most of the time. The only band that started its set earlier than expected was the Cramps : they had their opening act playing before I handed me ticket - and I had arrived early. The band was crappy, this could have been a reason.

Concerning the bag, it's a small plastic one, so small I can't find it right now... which bothers me, I'd have to look for something as recognizable to replace it, as I'm the regular guy, really, small, this is true, but very average, well, better looking than most of you guys, but regular.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|