View Single Post
Old 01.08.2017, 06:13 PM   #62
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Beck is writing Quiff Pop right now. He's catering to his fans. The dynamic has changed where musicians were privy to cool music trends and peers with cool bands, and shared that inspiration with their fans. Forums like these have inversed that and leaving the bands and musicians to study what their fans tastes and inspirations are. It sucks because nothing wows the fans anymore. All you can do is write what they want to hear just to scrape by or make a living. So maybe Becks fans wanted Queef Pop, so what? Rush and Nickelback are Canadian Quiff Rock, yeah they're fucking garbage but I doubt they ever cared. It's embarrassing enough because Rush is from my home town and I fucking hate them but they are really good guys and great technical musicians. Leaves me bitter though.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|