View Single Post
Old 07.27.2015, 02:07 PM   #18854
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah a megaton of americans live by such fordian values for sure. i'd say still the majority outside of big cities. they'd love john wayne as president (but they only got reagan).

i edited out "modern" from atheists because the honor and loyalty of pike's bunch is very much an anachronism in our narcissistic times-- hell, it's even portrayed as an anachronism of its times. but the atheist part remains, which is why it's still, well, modern, and valid ha ha ha.

but im still asking (in earnest, not to shoot it down) what you meant by profound. i don't know what you mean in this context. going by googable dictionary it's either intense or insightful. you mean ford had a greater insight into the questions his films asked? or into his characters? or do you mean it has more intense emotions?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|