View Single Post
Old 06.20.2017, 03:38 PM   #595
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
well the truth is that the UI doesn't even matter to me anymore since I have a new car w/ bluetooth. So I just see my dash, and not my phone anymore.

Oh hey, great! Good for you, Mr. Moneybags! Why don't you tell me about all the other ways in which your life is better than mine.

I used to have Bluetooth in my car, but then I had to sell that car when I lost the job that allowed me to buy new cars. Haha. Only such job I've ever had, actually. Now I'm cruising around in a used Subaru Outback from '04, and I'm just happy the air conditioning works. Though I do need to think about replacing it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Anyway, on-topic.... wtf? Prodigy died???? Wow. Ouch. Like, wind knocked out of me ouch.

Ugh. You guys know how much I love Mobb Deep right?

No cause yet. But when I read Prodigy's autobiography he talked a lot about clean living. He had a really strict diet and seemed to take good care of himself because of his illness.

Wow. This is sad. And just kind of shocking.

Yeah, thanks for replying. I love Mobb Deep too, though not as much as you do. They made at least one of my all-time favorite R-A-P albums though, and I've been listening to them, and to Prodigy solo, for fucking forever.

I haven't had a chance to read anything about the death yet. I have something wrong with a nerve in my jaw after a bunch of dental work last week so I'm doing a lot of fuckall and waiting. I hope it wasn't drug related. Jesus Christ man.

All the dead homies...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|