View Single Post
Old 07.29.2008, 09:25 AM   #13
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripchord
I live about half an hour out of New York City so I assumed I'd just buy it at a Starbucks there. But yesterday, I was in Pleasantville which is about twenty minutes north of ME. And they had HAFS up at the register and I freaked out, it was a little pathetic. Then later, when I was in the movie theater waiting for the movie to start I was looking at it and unwrapping it. And this girl next to me was like "Did you get that at Starbucks?" and I was like "YEAH." and she was like "Oh, I wanted to get that! Aren't they playing in Brooklyn next month?" and I was like "YEAH, AT MCCARREN." and she was like "Oh, I've never been there but I want to." and I was like "OH MY GOD, YOU SHOULD GO IT'S THE LAST-" and then the movie started. Good story, right?

IT'S THE LAST WHAT!?! OMG!!!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|