View Single Post
Old 12.24.2015, 05:50 PM   #184
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
this board is no longer capable of doing that anymore, judging by the best of 2015 list.

Man, you give NR a lot of crap. What's the deal exactly? His top 10 albums of 2015 didn't strike you as edgy or exciting enough? Your "list" was a pitchfork article! It named some damn good records, but it left out most of the best electronic music of the year. Hell, it wasn't even a list!

I like your posts, always have. But I think you have a definite tendency to be a snotty little shit about music, and that's such a stale schtick at this point.

(That said, if one more blog or zine thoughtlessly throws To Pimp a Butterfly at the top of the heap, I think I'm going to go into a coma.)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|