View Single Post
Old 02.28.2012, 04:48 PM   #1943
gambra
bad moon rising

gambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's asses
Neurosis & Drainland – The Button Factory, Dublin 25/7/2011

Neurosis
The Button Factory
Dublin, Ireland
2011-07-25, 25th December 2011
—–
Source: Edirol R-09 inbuilt mics (Low cut off, Low gain setting > WAV (16bit)
Total Running time: 1hrs 31mins
File size: 387mb
01 – Locust Star
02 – Given to the Rising
03 – End of the Harvest
04 – A Season in the Sky
05 – At the Well
06 – Water Is Not Enough
07 – Belief
08 – At the End of the Road
09 – Killing Elk
10 – Through Silver in Blood (Incomplete)
—–
Notes:
Sound on the night was incredible, one of the best gigs sound wise I’ve been to but it was incredibly loud and I accidentally left the Edirols Auto Gain Control setting on (normally manually set the input) which leaves much of the recording fairly brickwalled. It’s not too bad but the thudding from the walling covers a lot of detail.
Missed the end of Through Silver in Blood due to dead batteries. Missed maybe 5 minutes worth.
This is the first show Neurosis played in Ireland in maybe 10 years I think and after missing them on many, many occasions as various festivals around Europe I had to go see them. Support on the night came from local metal/noise group Drainland who ould be probably best known for the CD they put out on Southern Lord Records last year. Since then they’ve been one of the most prolific bands in Ireland releaseing split record after split record.

Neurosis – The Button Factory, Dublin 25/7/2011 [Live FLAC] 387mb
http://www.wupload.com/file/2667363352
Drainland – The Button Factory, Dublin 25/7/2011 [Live FLAC] 157mb
http://www.mediafire.com/?ddl7up8pc9muq2x
gambra is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|