View Single Post
Old 02.26.2011, 02:49 PM   #14139
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
other great stuff i watched recently:

monkey dust

had never heard of this weird, awesome show.

tom green show (mtv version). Okay, I have had the canadian version of the show for 4 years, but I'm a completionist so I had to have the mtv show. Now, the first 3 or 4 episodes mostly recycle some of his Canadian skits -- mainly the less bizarre ones and moreso the antagonistic ones (you know, generally seeming to piss people off). He recycles skits in New yrok he originally filmed in Canada in some spots; other spots, he just shows the Canadian footage (his hair changes 20 times per episode -- strange I never noticed that before!). Eventually, the show becomes completely different and just as good as the Canadian stuff, especially the Monica Lewinsky stuff, the Cancer special (the guy sent me 2 copies of this episode for sme reason, one on a separate disc...?!), the Spring Break stuff, and so on. For some reason, he didn't edit out commercials from the original airings, which is AWESOME.

CHARLES MANSON SUPERSTAR... look, this is 2 hours of Manson ranting to Anton LaVey's son-in-law. Manson makes fun of the prison guards that are standing right htere. Manson impromptu dances and sings songs while beating on a trash can. Manson contradicts himself, interrupts himself (?!), and just generally acts like a fucking nutcase. A lot of what he says is dead-on, most of it is pretty obvious, and he just comes across as missing quite a few brain cells, but what can you do? Most Manson documentaries only offer a fleeting glimpse of the man himself, or don't really seem to be ABOUT Manson, moreso about the "mythical" nature of the killings. I still contend MANSON (1973) is the best Manson doc, you gotta get that one. but if you want to see a pretty much unfiltered 2 hours of the guy ranting, here ya go. Fascinating stuff, strangely not been seen by many people, if you believe imdb and netflix.... PENDERECKI on the soundtrack, btw.

OJ SIMPSON: THE INTERVIEW

Another strangely little-seen 3 hour film that is extremely EXTREEMYL fascinating. Simpson is grilled about the murders. Simspon ends up looking a looooooooooooooooooot more guilty than he already looked. Wow. I highly reccomend this one. It's all done in real time. Fascinating as hell stuff right here, and it wa spulled from the market pretty damn quickly. I have it on dVD now... after it not being available for a long long time.

Great madtv parody of the whole thing.. surprisingly dead on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0aAE6ie7bM

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|