View Single Post
Old 02.26.2011, 02:36 PM   #14138
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
weird, rewatched that one with old lady last week. 7/10 sounds about right. Certainly thinks it's more clever than it actually is. The part where he puts on the guy's suit is stupid.
(SPOILER"I'd rather be mistaken for a dead guy than a murderer.. so I'm just going to start wearing this dead drug dealer's clothes and his car for no apparent reason except to drive the plot forward"END SPOILER)

On the other hand, Nolan's "Following" is a 9/10 great film. His "Insomnia" remake is -- gasp -- probably a wee bit better than the original.

We watched:

TIME COP - 5/10
BLOODSPORT - 8/10
PERFUME - 7/10

and rewatched the Banksy doc, EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP, which is up there with AMERICAN MOVIE and STREETWISE and BURROUGHS as the best documentaries I've EVER seen. Check out EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP even if you're not into street art or graffiti or whatever. You'll be shocked at how amazing it is.

We also went to a pawn shop and I got SHINOBI and YAKUZA and WIPEOUT FUSION and another copy of LUMINES (like with Puzzle Fighter and Tetris Attack, I own multiple copies cuz the games are so good that I don't want to ever NOT have a copy). All for PS2. I bought her Pikmin for the WIi. I spent $22. Not a bad haul.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|