View Single Post
Old 03.11.2010, 08:13 AM   #16
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Radarmaker: Thanx for information about syrīs. Maybe I find someday the coloured-vinyl-versions!

I think I have "Dirty" european original version, but it doesnīt have orange vinyls. The keeper of the discography page wasnīt sure, did european original version have orange vinyls or not, I think it didnīt. I have "Washing machine" Us-version, it have that "oddity", that "No Queen Blues" is the last song in 1-vinyl, not the first in 2-vinyl as it is credited. Maybe it has been mistake. I have also "Rather ripped" but it donīt have the book, that is in some copies. I was also very disappointed, when I bought my "the Eternal"-vinyl from the local record-shop, because there wasnīt the extras that was in the "Matador"-campaign. I didnīt order that vinyl from Matador, because I wasnīt sure, could it be possible to take a part that campaign in Europe also.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|