View Single Post
Old 08.03.2007, 08:18 PM   #13
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I purchased a copy of it, and I also purchased copies of the other super-limited T releases, but I probably won't upload them. You'll just have to buy them.

Anyway, if I stopped doing things because of bad past experiences, I'd never get out of bed in the morning. Although I have also had a bad staying-in-bed-all-day experience, so I wouldn't be able to do that either.

Oh, don't get me wrong--I'm not being a tightwad, or lazy, because I can't walk into Walmart or wherever and buy (extremely) limited edition Thurston Moore releases. It's the format that bugs the living hell outta me: cassette. Imagine that word in monster blood-dripping letters. I have a long-time hatred, if not outright fear, of the dreaded cassette.

I have really nice mint-condition vinyl copies of Thurston's self-titled/split album with Cotton Museum, and Songs We Taught The Lord with Phil Milstein. I'd gladly upload those if I had the technology and my fucked-up pre-amplifier didn't bring out the most godawful staticky racket when I use my turntable these days.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|