View Single Post
Old 05.19.2013, 11:11 AM   #24
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Man accused of cheating and living double life refuses to comment on accusations: could his guilt be any more pronounced?

Too cool to comment or had his lips sewn by divorce lawyers? interesting? either way the silence is about as interesting as a slap in the face with a wet kipper!

What should he say? Should he make a public apology to the fans? lol. Should he make a public apology to Kim? Get fucking real.

Keeping his mouth shut makes him a badass. Maybe, for some reason, he doesn't feel guilty. If so, what is it to you? He clearly isn't embarrassed. He hasn't hidden the fact that he has a new romantic interest nor has there been any "lay low 'till it blows over" period. Perhaps he's made a mistake and has moved on to something that makes more sense to him as a person. I don't see anything wrong with that. People fuck up. From what i can tell regarding the issue, Kim's main concern wasn't the fact that he (apparently..) cheated, it was his refusal to stop seeing this other woman. Cleary there was a period to where she knew what was going on and didn't leave him. This says something worth thinking about. Maybe she was just a woman willing to maybe work on things (they went to counseling), and maybe something happened that made him feel more comfortable with what he was doing. Do you know? If so, please enlighten me. Something tells me you don't.

The most interesting thing about this has been fan reaction. Perhaps it shouldn't be.