View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 09:34 PM   #17
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
I hear you, man. My situations slightly different, but I feel like I can relate. I have a tour guide job that pays well but pisses me off consistently. I'm preparing to start school as a 21 and a half year old freshman. I'm trying my hardest to get my writing published, and so far I've made no money from it, though I've got some interesting prospects. All because I've loved books since before I could speak. I even taught myself how to read. I just like to brag about that. I'm high and I should be cleaning my house right now... Stay free, guys and dolls...

End Note: I seem to have trouble writing straight from my brain and ending with a correct sentence. This requires a lot of tedious editing when one is trying to write poetry and prose for others to appreciate. ...