View Single Post
Old 06.25.2008, 03:51 PM   #1271
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600

Hey, thanks Glice for not taking offence at my "sweeping statement" (ha - reference from a comment you made in the "racist" poll thread) that Kierkegaard is, at least for myself, undoubtedly the best.

I would agree, but I'm not sure if the holes are in my reading or his writing... and I'm still young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
gmku, I'm not forty just yet, so I suppose that means we both discovered him sorta around the same age. Per my admitted literary snobbery and reluctance to embrace much contemporary writing, I didn't hear of him in the nineties.

By that sort of logic I'll start reading him in 40 years or so.

Ah, gentle posting, it's nice, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|