View Single Post
Old 06.25.2008, 02:51 PM   #1267
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
See, that's interesting that you're getting into part II of either/ or - on a rational 'this is a book to understand' level I can see that (part of) the point was to eschew the dichotomy 'either/ or' (that whole anti-Hegel bit). But ultimately, in my heart of hearts (as a slightly younger chap), the aesthetic life spoke to me a bit more clearly. I should probably go back to it again (still not having grown whiskers).

I may check out that book, I'm fascinated with where Buddhism re-interprets itself (not so different from the reformation/ Gnosticism, but further from home).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|