View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 06:54 PM   #24
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Are they still doing that? I saw them... about 5 years ago at a festival and they did the whole balloon and confetti thing. I thought it was a phase for that album. Good show.

yeah, the balloons were there the whole time, giant green and orange ones. They released confetti every now and then, the fog machine was only put on about 3 times.

But the strobe lighting was the fucking scary thing, afterwards Wayne said "sorry about that, i don't think im going to use this thing anymore, it can be pretty bad" Steven looked pretty concerned about the audience too. If i had epilepsy i would have died.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|