View Single Post
Old 06.25.2008, 01:13 PM   #1265
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no it doesn't require interaction, it requires putting on a show.

back in college i had a really bad "friend" who was an actor-- the little fucker was not only treacherous and duplicitous, but also a consummate attention whore.

actors lack self esteem and require the public to constantly feed them what they lack. so they are constantly performing. they are annoying, childish creatures that ought to be shot.

go hang out with theatre people for a month & you'll be able to smell the desperation from miles away.

I know how it is with them. my brother was a theatre guy, and studied in in college as wel. my ex wife was a costumer for the alley theatre here in Houston. I am well versed onthe inanities of people whose inner selves are non-existant and who rely on their outer selves to give them some sense of "being"
it is sad.

The tech people in theatre are much better, although most of them are failed actors as well. my ex wife was not. she came to it from a clothing design/fabrication background as opposed to a theatre background.

their theatre foppery used to drive her insane.