View Single Post
Old 03.11.2011, 07:51 AM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
He's likely a PUA dude. He's staging his assholeness to 'neg' them into a more self conscious position, and playing mind games to make him look important. It's tied to neuro-linguistic programming, self-help, and hypnotism, but under a seductive pretense...it's probably one of the scenes most filled with sexism and d00ds trying to get laid.

Come now. There's no trick to getting laid. It's not a question of fooling these women into jumping in bed with him. Presumably he's confident and chatty. There's not much more to it than that, I'm sure. I'd wager he's also not whinging about not finding time to post on forums either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|