View Single Post
Old 03.01.2019, 11:48 AM   #23660
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I enjoyed the VVitch. Grammar yea! VVolkswagon... Wegetables... VVestons cider...

Films i've witnessed recently:

Play. Swedish film delving into the mind manipulation of the teenage bullying...scene. This is probably the most accurate portrayal of what is feels like as a young child to feel intimidated by an older group, with some immigration paranoia thrown in. A very still-shot production with hardly any camera rotation mainly relying on actors entering and leaving what is mostly throughout a single shot take.

In Syriated. Awful pun title giving a clue for a mediocre tale revolving around life trying to survive in war torn Syria. Blonde muslim out of 10.

Heaven knows what. One of the most realistic depictions of drug addiction set to film. During filming some cast members were high on meth trying to come down from heroin addiction. Some have warrants out for their arrest for drug related offences. Like Play this movie resonates for a long time afterwards.

American Honey: I watched this because one of the junkies from Heaven knows what is in it. Ultra redneck realism gives way to modern hip-hop waster druggie culture. Leboeuf ...

Snake Dog, this is not a film but, it should be.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|