View Single Post
Old 10.26.2006, 10:51 PM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
what the fuck are you talking about?

that idiot coppola tried to "refresh" the marie antoinette story by using "edgy" and "modern" music to have an original take on it; and it seems to me like the moron thinks aphex twin and squarepusher are still innovative and provocative enough that a hollywood movie would use their space age music.

i never said aphex twin wasn't actual music or "a legitimate form of artistic expression", and not only in 2006, but it ALWAYS has been, or was it just "noise" in 1995 and now it's hip to call it music? the fact is that it's great music, but in the context of this movie, it's used as a way to be provocative or creative, which is not.

(and i call sofia coppola an idiot and a moron based on my appreciation of her acting and directorial skills, you can argue, but that's the way she is to me)
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|