Thread: Sonic Criticism
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2006, 08:36 AM   #5
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i agree with Soundtrax

Huh? I wasn't trying to annoy, anyone. I think this board is awesome, and am glad no one's posted any real baseless criticism, yet. But comeon, this is the Sonic Youth message board... You know its gonna happen!

I just felt like we could have a fun time making fun of the things people usually say when they come on to diss Sonic Youth.

Lot of material their to work worth, and I've always liked the Sonic Youth message boards because there's such a heavy element of good natured sarcasm, even in response to posts other people would point at and scream "TROLL!" Like the Sonic Youth are satanists, thread for instance. Overwhelming response to a kind of ridiculous question was "Fuck yeah they are!!!" or "Man, they better be. Sign of the Beast!!! 666." Lots of good natured fun going around. Plus, I think the true Sonic Youth fans could probably come up with the most hillarious, false, nasty shit to say about a band we love so much, and get a real solid laugh out of it. Maybe I should have loaded my post with well placed emoticons, but I don't really speak the language.

Or, actually, what I meant to say was: Why is Kim such a bitch? I mean I bumped into her while she was eating dinner at a restaurant and I walked over to her and asked her to sign my jock strap... and she was all SNOBBY and IGNORE ME! I mean, who does she think she is? Some big rockstar? Go back to Norther Massachussets Kim, and I don't know, crochet with your stupid dyke college friends. I hate Sonic Youth now.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|