View Single Post
Old 02.17.2019, 08:03 AM   #5828
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
bit of an unusual name but it’s sherrod with two r’s

i don’t know that the party establishment can really control that, at that level of granularity, and seems like a long gamble because there are so many elections between here and then, who could guess.

the republicans were overtaken by the tea party in 2010-2012, and so palin for president became a possibility, paul ryan became speaker of the house, and now ryan just quit, defeated in the face of benito orange’s atrocity. any dreams of fiscal purity out the window. what tne party establishment got now is worse.

i could imagine someone like the notorious a.o.c. launched as vp maybe, although not sure she’d be of age in 2020... as for 2024, who the hells knows. i think democrats really wanna beat trumpet right now. they should...

anyway was just reading that brown is against free trade. ah ha haha. i get why that works for ohio but do we all need to subsidize ohio so they can have a few jobs best done elsewhere?

anyway...

yep, im homeless at the moment...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|