View Single Post
Old 11.11.2016, 03:55 AM   #8
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I started with the usual Marvel/DC but only really started collecting in my early teens with Conan's Savage Sword stuff, alongside 2000AD, till around my mid-teens.

Stopped reading comics altogether till my early 20s, when I got into Love and Rockets, Hate, Yummy Fur, Eightball, etc.

Stopped again around my mid 20s until I started reading graphic novel reissues of Sandman in my early 30s and other occasional graphic novels like From Hell.

Got heavily into Grant Morrison for a while, stuff like The Invisibles. And I loved what he did with Superman.

Back to Conan again, about 5 years ago but only in graphic novel form. I still keep up with those.

Currently on:

As far as single issues go, I started buying Batman this year, with the Re-Birth, and I'm keeping up with that - although I'm sort of regretting the commitment I've kind of forced on myself by starting at #1.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|