View Single Post
Old 04.15.2008, 12:42 PM   #16621
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Honestly? It's no secret that I've occasionally talked through of my arse, but NOT on a daily basis.
I'm not here as often as you may think.

Do me a favour. Stop speaking for us all, and get back to earning a living like you said you would a thousand times before.

if you're not here on a daily basis, how do you keep track of what other people do on a daily basis?

i'm not denying that a load of crap goes on here, but to constantly whine about it does little to improve the content. you do post some good stuff no doubt, but your complaints are not one of your greatest moments. looking for crap in this place is like fishing in a barrel, and requires no skill. so while i'm not speaking for us all, i just wanted to say-- sorry, no, you're not some sort of superior intellect visiting us from space. you're guilty of being an internet forum poster like everyone else.

and yes, i post here while at work, but why would i deprive myself of the pleasure of giving you and jonboy the emotional equivalent of a rash? it beats playing tetris during breaks. so no, i won't do you a favour, and i thank you for giving me an incentive to return.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|