View Single Post
Old 12.23.2006, 10:16 PM   #31
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lung
Now that is fucked up. I knew a guy who took way too many pills and too much acid and it totally fucked his brain up. He's now in a mental institute and he's 19, it's weird too because I used to smoke weed with him and he was fine. I have a family history of schizophrenia so I better try and stay away from that shit and keep off the weed

My friend, her mom and I were actually talking about how he probably is schizophrenic or something. I've known him since I was really little and he's always been kind of crazy, and all the drugs he does have made it a million times worse. He just keeps pushing the limit (he's been involved with arson, b&e's, and countless other things) yet he just keeps on going. I think his parents should get him assessed.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|