Thread: the fiscal clif
View Single Post
Old 12.30.2012, 05:31 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
They said that if this whole thing goes through, worst case scenario for my bracket would be an extra 2 percent towards taxes each week. I don't know if it is true or not, but I can live with that. Let the cards fall as they may, that's what I say.

Smart man. I agree, the Bush Tax cuts have crippled our government for a decade now, its time to let them go. The reality is the Americans whose taxes will go up, one way or another can afford it, and those Americans who quite literally couldn't afford it generally are in such low-income brackets so as not to pay Federal income taxes anyways, the "47%" of Mitt Romney fame..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|