Thread: UK elections
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2017, 04:20 PM   #25
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
porkitto! good to see ya

yes

i knew she did but i misspoke, in the context that demonyo said of ignoring having triggered it. i mean the UK might pretend "nothing to see here" but europe wouldn't stand for it-- they want to get on with their lives. there are plans and investments to be made that require long-term commitments.

how are you and would you be ok with this split? you still an "immigrant" or did you naturalize?

Hey! I'm good, thanks. I'm not going to apply for citizenship and it never crossed my mind. I'd happily go home, rather than staying in a country where I feel unwanted. This article explains the current situation in the UK better than I would. https://www.ft.com/content/e5890951-...2-13cf4dc8497a
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|