View Single Post
Old 07.13.2009, 08:24 AM   #141
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
I understand jennthebenn's popularity here but I MUST note that I preceded her prediction by over a week !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Originally Posted by jennthebenn on July 8th.
They omit the "yeah yeah"s and "whoa whoa"s live...which is kinda my favorite part of the song. But they played it with tremendous CRUNCH, and Thurston gave a solid delivery. It also helped that my area of the
crowd was hopping around and headbanging like SY had just brought
back "Stereo Sanctity".
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky
This was a great post to begin with, but I mean, woah, now what?? It could wind up being profoundly coincidental as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald
Orignally Posted by reginald on June 29th.
I'm diggin' the near completeness of The Eternal being played live !!
That's what I'm looking forward to the most. It does seem that the other songs are from regular 'oldies' stack that they pull from.
I'm always hoping for a rare to very rare track (not played the past decade) to come out of the bag to complement The Eternal.
Something grindy and trippy like Youth Against Facism, Female Mechanic, Self Obsessed and Sexy, Tunic, Brave Men Run, Stereo Sanctity.........

Hardy Har Har !!!! *biggrin*

Last edited by reginald : 07.13.2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: color change
reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|